Abbey Platinum firmly believes in supporting Central Alberta and embraces giving back to causes that matter most to us, our clients and our community. Not only we do aim to make a difference through corporate donations, sponsorships and providing support to non-profit organizations but we are passionate about being a top leader for community building.
2015 – 2016: Terry Loewen: Chair of Central Alberta Child Advocacy Centre
2014: Terry Loewen: Co-Chaired Weekend Warrior for Kids – Camp Alexo. The rebuilding of Big Brothers and Sisters Red Deer Camp consisted of organizing 300 trades and volunteers for a 3 day weekend to do a $1.2 million renovation to a 30 year old camp for underprivileged kids.
2013: Terry Loewen: Danced in the Red Deer Celebrity Dance Off and raised $38,000 for Red Deer Hospice.
- Abbey Master Builder Centre (Blackfalds Field House)
- Sponsor and Builder of the Red Deer Hospitals’ Lottery Home
- Builder of the STARS Red Deer Show Home for 9 Years
- Kinsmen Dream Home Sponsor and Builder
- Festival of Trees Sponsor
- SPCA Donor
- Heart and Stroke Foundation Platinum Sponsor
- Supporter of Red Deer Minor Hockey
- Supporter of Red Deer Regional Hospital For Love of Children Golf Tournament
- Sponsor of Multiple Sclerosis Golf Tournament
- Sponsor and Builder of the Blackfalds Little Library
- Supporter of For The Love of Children Society of Alberta
- Supporter of Habitat for Humanity