Abbey Platinum Master Built is proud to build outstanding homes in and around Central Alberta. Our show homes are a chance to highlight our dedication to exceptional craftsmanship, innovative design, and stunning features. Recently, Abbey had the honour of putting a crew to work for a cause close to our hearts: the Central Alberta Child Advocacy Centre. As the selected builder of the 2019 CACAC Lottery Dream Home, Abbey Platinum Master Built has created a stunning home that comes fully furnished, and full of incredible features for the lucky winners to enjoy. Learn more about the dream home below!
57 Larratt Close
Welcome to this one-of-a-kind stunning estate. Located in the beautiful Laredo neighbourhood, 57 Larratt Close is conveniently situated close to all major amenities, while also affording residents a laid back atmosphere. The estate boasts 4,607 square feet of space, along with three bedrooms, three and a half baths, and a five-piece master bedroom ensuite that includes a steam shower and standalone tub. Other standout features include:
- Two story metal fireplace feature wall in the living room
- Gourmet kitchen with side bar and butlers/prep area
- Quartz and premium countertops throughout
- Office area with custom barn door
- Upgraded flooring, appliance, and lighting packages
- 10’ ceilings on main floor
- Walk-in closet off master bedroom with custom-built-ins, makeup desk, and rotating shoe rack
- Two extra large bedrooms with walk-in closets and oversized windows
- Wine feature wall
- Custom wet bar area with rec room on lower level
- Security system included, and more!
Abbey Platinum Master Built is excited to showcase our work for such a fantastic cause, and is proud to support the Central Alberta Child Advocacy Centre (CACAC) year-round. Learn more about their incredible work below.
Empowering Children and Families Impacted By Abuse
The CACAC is a not for profit organization that seeks to provide protection and recovery for children and family members affected by abuse. Through an integral network of partners and stakeholders, The CACAC provide a coordinated approach that supports children, youth, and families through the recovery process and assists them in overcoming adversity with the promise and possibility of a healthy future.
Every Dollar Helps
For as little as $35, you can purchase a ticket and give yourself the opportunity to win our amazing Dream Home, while also supporting an important cause. Learn more about entering, as well as the other prizes available by checking out the CACAC Lottery page today!